The International Noise Conspiracy - Abolish Work

Red & anarchist mods. They are vegetarians and they were (are?) active in straight edge bands.


Lyrics:
We must abolish work not just a cheap cliche Just another trick to make the workers pay We must erase the time line please baby please We will end up dying on our bare knees
We must destroy culture free commodity Their executives are all that you believe, yeah We must abolish work not just a cheap clinch Just another trick
We must abolish work not just a cheap cliche Just another trick to make the workers pay We must erase the time line please, pretty please We will end up dying on our bare knees
We must destroy culture free commodity Their executives are all that you believe, yeah We must abolish work not just a cheap clinch Just another trick to turn us all into slaves
Come on now, where you been? I say open up you say let me in Come on now, where you been? I say please just say just say when
Come on now, where you been? I say open up you say let me in Come on now, where you been? I say please, just say, just say when
Reject the time line, I'm losing my mind Reject the time line, ooh we'll stay in line Reject the time line, I'm losing my mind Reject the time line, ooh we'll stay in line
Reject the time line, I'm losing my mind Reject the time line, and ooh we'll stay in line Reject the time line, I'm losing my mind Reject the time line ooh
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm losing my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm losing my mind yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment